Bethlehem, PA | Contract to Direct Hire
Title: .Net Developer
Type: Contract to hire
Duration: 6 months
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Provide technical direction and guidance to the delivery team and take responsibility for project deliverables through all phases of the SDLC. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop Technical Specifications documents.
- Design and programming of agreed developments / modifications to system.
- Assist other developers in the design of their components.
- Liaise with BAs to ensure understanding of client’ s requirements.
- Assist BA’ s with definition of customer requirements.
- Unit testing of code and quality assurance of system.
- Resolve issues relating to the integration of project deliverables.
- Promotion of benefits of system to existing and new customers.
- Ensure established standards and procedures are followed at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and appropriate tertiary qualifications.
- Microsoft technology stack knowledge.
- Proven, hands-on experience with .NET development:
- Design, development, testing and deployment.
- .NET design patterns & practices.
- Integration using C#, XML & Entity framework.
- Integrating with RESTFul based web services.
- Database development using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enterprise software and web development experience.
- Knowledge of development methodologies and intimate knowledge of SDLC.
- Utilities knowledge.
- Experience working in an agile team.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!