Account Executive Technology Staffing
Princeton, NJ | Direct Hire
Talon is an industry-recognized professional services firm that delivers talent and strong bottom-line results through staffing, executive search and human capital management solutions.
As trusted advisors to more than 400 clients nationwide, we are significantly improving the performance, operations and capabilities of the businesses we serve.
At Talon, we are committed to outperforming our competitors through outstanding service, value and results. Our passion for high performance and achievement has made us a trusted partner to our clients, a career mentor to talented professionals and executive leaders, and a dynamic industry pacesetter that has received the following accolades:
* Inc. 500/5000: Fastest Growing Company in the U.S. - 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
* Fortune and Great Place to Work® - 2016 Ranked #11 in country
* Entrepreneur Magazine and PWC: Top 100 Fastest Growing Businesses in the U.S.
* Inavero' s Best of Staffing Client Award 2016, 2017
* Inavero' s Best of Staffing Talent Award 2015, 2016, 2017
* TechServe Alliance Excellence Award 2014, 2015, 2016
* NJ BIZ: Best Places to Work NJ 2015, 2016, 2017
* NJ BIZ: New Jersey Business of the Year Finalist
* NJ BIZ: Top 5 Executive Search Firms in New Jersey
* NJ BIZ: New Jersey’ s Finest, Fifty Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey
At Talon Professional Services we strive to adhere to the principals outlined in our C4 ideology: Care, Communicate, Challenge, and Celebrate. It is the culture derived from these principles that we believe is largely responsible for our success. Finding people who exemplify these principles is paramount in our search for new members of our team.
Because of our growth, we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who can participate in the continued growth of Talon.
· Develop new business and drive gross profit by producing consistent and measurable results
· Develop and manage customer relationships through outstanding customer service
· Develop a strong pipeline of qualified client leads
· Full qualify job opportunities from clients
· Create strong job descriptions using opportunity and client informaiton
· Market qualified candidates to clients
· Work with recruiting team to prepare candidates on what to expect from the interview process
· Counsel candidates on appropriate offers as well as participating in closing selected candidates
· 1-5+ years in the staffing industry focused on contract staffing a MUST
· Experience in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania/New York market
· Experience working in the Information Technology sector a plus
· Ability to self-manage and drive one' s own success
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and written communication skills
· Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Base salary depends on experience. Aggressive commission plan.