Bethlehem, PA | Contract to Direct Hire
Title: Business Analyst:
Type: Contract to hire
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Contractual reports are delivered timely
- Working with our clients to assist in identifying the business processes and the data requirements associated with developing technical solutions.
- Identify and report technical risks throughout the life of the project and provide mitigation strategies for those risks
- Liaise with internal and external customers to obtain business requirements
- Write functional requirements documents that will be used by development staff to create technical design documents
- Work with the Architect and Business Analysts to ensure that the data models accurately reflect the business use case model, technical requirements, and are reconciled with each other
- Document project testing approach in test plan documents
- Create and execute detailed test scripts
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience as an analyst on full life project implementation efforts
- Bachelor' s degree or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum four years of data analysis experience on multiple projects with production level experience included
- In-depth understanding of DBMSs, database modeling, SQL, and tools to manipulate data required; experience with Oracle preferred.
- Ability to determine the data conversion process
- Experience using word processing software; spreadsheet software; database software, contact management systems and other software tools
- Knowledge of UML and service-oriented architecture a plus.
- Experience with code deployment tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience implementing ERPs, preferably large solutions with a wide variety of integrated applications
- Experience programming in languages such as C#, VB, C++, and developing APIs.
- A self-driven approach that takes responsibility for deliverables, ensuring their accuracy and completeness, with minimal direction required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in utility/energy experience preferred.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!