Philadelphia, PA | Direct Hire
- Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Philadelphia
- Salary: 115, 000
Our client in the Philadelphia market is looking for a Business Analyst to directly join their team.
- Work with colleagues to understand strategy, process, business rules and systems.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements and key analytical troubleshooting.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Will create charters, scope documents, assist with business requirements and design and test documents with the ability to analyze and communicate recommendations throughout all phases of a project.
- Ensure/comply with all project standards with includes compliance with IT Change Management Methodology.
- Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company’ s products.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as directed.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in Business Analysis in the financial services industry.
- Minimum of 2 years working with FIS/Global Plus is preferred.
- Demonstrated command of the SDLC methodology is required with Agile experience a major plus.
- Ability to work across all organizational divisions and with vendor partners.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and system requirements that meet business requirements.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!