Union, NJ | Contract to Direct Hire
Our Client in Union NJ is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team for a long term contract with potential to hire.
As a key contributor to the team you must have experience in the following:
- Collecting and analyzing the project’ s business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to deliver the projects requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Working knowledge of Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’ s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Retail and broad understanding of eCommerce Systems is required
- Mobile and ATG experience is a plus
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!