Call Center / Help Desk (PA) M-F 7am-7pm
1601 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19102 | Contract
Call Center / Help Desk
SHIFT: Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm EST Flex (and other shifts available)
Job location: Philadelphia PA
Pay rate: $15.00 - 17.00 per hour
Contract will begin around July 10 - through December 2017.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and Windows 7
- Understanding of web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.
- Ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Ability to work within a high-call volume setting
- Punctuality and ability to adhere to a strict schedule
- Ability to effectively use resources in search of creative solutions
- Works with customers via the telephone to answer questions and resolve any technical issues with external facing website products or services.
- Assist with Login issues and helping customers retrieve their User IDs and reset their Passwords while ensuring to follow set security standards.
- Maintains a high level of customer focus in all interactions.
- Attempts to resolve issues at first level within specified timeframe.
- Diagnoses customers’ technical issues and provides creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
- Provides “ just-in-time” training to the customer over the phone as needed.
- Escalates unresolved issues and service requests to the appropriate technical support group identified in Customer Support Center scripting.
- Maintains documentation on incoming calls via ticket tracking system including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Continually focuses on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Establishes and follows through on individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness.
- Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
- Understands customers’ issue and demonstrates real concern.
- Responds quickly and resolves problems related to technology usage.
- Communicates clearly.
- Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
- Probes and uncovers customers’ underlying issues.
- Defines problems quickly and resolves majority of issues within specified timeframe.
- Can deliver “ just-in-time” training over the phone.
- Actively shares knowledge and offers assistance to team members.
- Identifies and takes initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
- Possesses insatiable appetite for learning, continuously pursues new learning that add value to the team’ s knowledge base.
1+ years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
Working knowledge of Miscrosoft Office products
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!