Call Center/Help Desk Analyst - Part time
Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Title: Call Center Analyst
Duration: 1 + year
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 1pm
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
- Interprets, evaluates and resolves if possible, telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Analyzes simple to moderately complex inquiries and determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems.
- Consults with the supervisor and IT professionals when the appropriate course of action is unclear.
- Alerts the client community and team members when a major problem is suspected. Follows up on specific inquires or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements. Receives general supervision and is competent to work on own for most help desk activities.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WORK FLOW
- HELP DESK
Minimum Degree Required: Completed High School (Diploma or GED)
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!