Call Recording Engineer
Bloomfield, CT | Contract
Verint Call Recording Engineer
Utilizing past call recording and call center experience assist with the design, engineering and development of Verint Call Recording and Speech Analytics application. Support the design, analysis, development and/or implementation phase of engineering infrastructure solutions for small/large projects. Assists in troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements and customer expectations. May assist in the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems, and pilots of new technology, server, network data, voice, web, and database.
- Develop constructive and innovative solutions to unique business requirements.
- Monitor performance and proactively avoid customer impact.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues with a minimal amount of direction and information.
- Ability to consistently cross train and share information with peers to ensure a consistent resolution time for any reoccurring issues.
- Exhibit a willingness to help out in any way when the workload becomes abnormally heavy or when team members are away from the office
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivated, manage time effectively, work multiple issues, etc.
- 8+ Years Telecom experience
- 6+ years detailed knowledge of Verint Call Recording in a distributed environment Verint Call Recording Application (Impact 360 version 7.8 or higher)
- SIP protocol knowledge a plus
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for all recording and telecommunications systems
- Ability to Proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner.
- Call Center technology background highly desired
- A drive to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Production Support / Operations Experience
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of application deployment process – strongly preferred
Experience in the following technologies – strongly preferred
- Call Recording
- Cisco UCCE
- Work Force Management
- IP PBX
- IP Networking
- Windows Server
Education: Bachelor degree or a related discipline and at least two, typically six or more years of experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!