Indianapolis, IN | Contract
Sr. Programmer Analyst, (Cloverleaf Developer)
Job Location: Indianapolis IN
Contract duration: through December 2017+
Under general supervision, develops code, tests and debugs new interfaces or significant enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Resolves user complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Participates in development of software user documentation. May act as lead on projects and demonstrate software. Assists in training less experienced programmers.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and Implements EDI HL7 interfaces in accordance to Department Methodology
- Typically assigned up to 70 concurrent projects to manage.
- Manages interface priorities to achieve project deadlines
- Facilitate training of Interface Developers on industry and existing software
- Point contact for Interface Development issues escalation related to technical obstacles or peer review
- Maintain accurate project files and code for transition into production for Support Group
- Experience required at coding Web Interfaces to Cloverleaf Databases
- Technical: Experience with Cloverleaf (Configuration, Data Translation, Format Creation (HL7, FRL, VRL, HRL)), Experience with Unix/RHEL platforms, Experience with HL7 standards (Orders and Results), Experience with XML, Knowledge of TCL programming language, Experience with Database (Oracle, SQL Server), Knowledge of Clinical Lab.
- Administrative: Ability to relate professionally with people, analytical abilities, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, train employees, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications. Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Physical Demands: Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands, standing-remaining on one’ s feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal seated position, handling-seizing, holding, grasping.
Vision Requirements: Able to pass standardized (color) vision test, as required by test performed.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree. Requires Cloverleaf Certification, Level 2 or higher (or minimum 5 years experience) experience with Infor Cloverleaf, Version 5.7 or higher.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!