Cyber Pen Test Engineer
1451 New Jersey 37 Ocean County, NJ 08755
Cyber Pen Test Engineer
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $120, 000 (possibly higher if all requirements met)
- Remote Option: No – travel is required (10%)
Cyber Penetration Test Engineer will be responsible for the planning and execution of Pen Test events and should have ethical hacking technique experience. There will be a differentiated work schedule with this role which will be explained further upon discussion.
- Responsible for developing and executing internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Comprehensive pen test planning, scoping, test execution and documentation of systems and networks.
- Collaborate with various teams to perform and manage vulnerability and penetration assessments (network, web, application) to identify control weaknesses, assess the effectiveness of existing controls and provide meaningful recommendations.
- Working with different teams, you will plan the engagement and develop work programs, timelines, and planning documentation.
- Design and execute formal penetration testing of systems and networks.
- Monitoring the security of assigned networks, and programs.
- Must have a BS degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
- Must have Security+ CE certification (or attain one within 60 days)
- Must have a Secret Clearance and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- At least 3 years of IA/Cybersecurity experience, including demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job responsibilities listed above
- Must have demonstrated experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools
- Should be knowledgeable with Department of Defense Cybersecurity Directives
- Must have experience conducting penetration testing and ethical hacking events
- Must have experience developing cyber penetration testing plans
- Must have experience and an understanding of strategies to gather test event data, analyze, and determine if vulnerabilities exist
- Must have experience creating detailed documentation/reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities
- Experience with programming and scripting experience is a plus
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. Security +, GCFA, CISSP, CPEH) is a plus
- Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) is a plus
Security Clearance Notice:
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!