Director Digital Marketing
Oaks, PA | Direct Hire
Position: Digital Marketing Director
Location: Phoenixville PA
Salary: $110, 000
Our Client in Phoenixville PA is looking for a Digital Marketing Director to directly join their team.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees the strategic direction of the brand’ s digital footprint, including national and local consumer web properties; digital advertising; and social media.
- Constructs and steers the digital marketing plan and budget to grow awareness of the brand and to drive quality leads throughout franchise system.
- Manages productive relationships and tracking of results with digital vendors.
- Provides direction to the field marketing team on digital updates and information to facilitate additional digital program adoption by franchise system.
- Reviews and analyzes all digital reports to identify trends and shape additional strategy.
- Works collaboratively with franchisees on the Brand Marketing and Advisory Board to gain feedback and support in launching new digital initiatives.
- Plans and oversees digital testing for continuous evaluation and improvement with digital brand experience.
- Evaluates and manages the digital ecosystem with other Marketing Team members to ensure brand consistency and efficiencies, i.e., blog, e-newsletters, online lead generators.
- Serves as a digital trend analyst -- gaining, reading, processing information on the latest and greatest in the digital world and how items may apply to the brand.
- 7-10 years experience in marketing/digital focus
- Experience in a franchise system/dealer network or similar structure.
- Working knowledge of:
- Wordpress CMS
- Google Analytics and similar tracking tools
- Testing platforms such as Mouseflow, Crazy Egg, etc.
- Digital advertising mediums, i.e., Adwords options
- Social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram and related advertising solutions
- Proven track record of:
- Vendor management experience
- Leading comprehensive web launches
- Managing digital campaigns
- Working with other internal teams toward similar goals/outcomes
- Analysis/testing with enhanced results that made an impact