Director IT Software Asset/Vendor Management
Jersey City, NJ | Direct Hire
- Job Title: IT Software Asset/Vendor Management (Director Level)
- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $180, 000 + Bonus (dependent upon experience)
Our client is currently seeking an IT Software Asset/Vendor Management Director to join their team in a direct hire capacity. This role demands a strong Executive presence and prior experience building and running a Vendor Management program from the ground up. Excellent communication and negotiation skills required.
MUST come with the following:
- Starting and running a Vendor Management Process from the ground - up
- Will be a sole contributor
- Need both vendor and software asset management experience
- Vendor negotiations and procurement
- $10 mil + contracts (ie. Oracle, IBM, etc.)
- Must understand the technology and buying teams/process
- Interacting with both internal teams and external buyers
- Tracking vendors and software accounts
- Insurance and Software industry experience is a strong plus
You can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. The culture promotes innovation which means your ideas on how to improve the business will be heard. The environment is business-casual and collaborative offering state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Seeking an IT Software Asset/ Vendor Manager to lead IT Vendor Management as well as negotiate corporate contracts.
- Lead IT Vendor Management function including Relationship Management.
- Negotiate large multimillion dollar enterprise agreements with Vendors such as Microsoft, AT&T, Cisco, IBM, Cisco, Oracle, etc.
- Develop process, reporting and documentation of Software Assets across the Organization. Lead Audits from Software Vendors.
- Optimize IT Purchasing by leveraging company' s scale to ensure the best possible price points.
- Develop processes and reporting to improve the Software Licenses Management function
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- BS/BA in Business or related field
- 10 years minimum of progressively challenging roles in IT Vendor Management, Contract Negotiation and Software Asset
- Ability to effectively work across multiple organizations (IT, Corporate Procurement, Business Units, etc.)
- Ability to motivate, lead and positively influence others
- Strong communications skills – verbal, written and presentation.
Excellent compensation package and a competitive benefits package which includes full healthcare options, a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off program.
If you or someone you know would be a fit for this role, please contact your Talon IT Recruiter today - we also offer a referral bonus!
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!