Chatham, NJ | Direct Hire
- Position: EDI Coordinator
- Location: North Jersey
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $45, 000-$48, 000
The EDI Coordinator will provide day-to-day support of an EDI Application System such as RAMP and BooMi and also WMS Accellos. Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents (940’ s, 943’ s, 944’ s, 945’ s etc). Work with the trading partners to resolve any operational issues and provide analytical support. Coordinate and test all EDI implementation with new EDI partners. Analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzing existing business processes and systems to recommend process and system enhancements.
- Participate in the analysis of processing or system errors that are impacting the EDI Department.
- EDI Designs, testing, troubleshooting, develops and maintaining maps and processes.
- Provides account assistance to EDI customer, inquiries, questions and problem solving.
- Developing, documenting and communicating what is implemented pertaining to new maps and business edits.
- Performs business support responsibilities, which include monitoring, file maintenance, and ad hoc reporting.
- EDI connectivity protocols that include but are not limited to AS2, HTTPs, FTPs and VANs.
- Supports the ODBC/SQL database(s) associated with EDI product and processes.
- Performs team administrative duties including status reporting, team development, self/peer/project assessments.
- Develops analytical skills and increases applications knowledge.
- Participates in rotational on-call after hour support.
- Coordinate with other IT departments.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with EDI application, EDI Technical support and providing implementation and analytical support for, as well as participating in the design and implementation of new systems.
- Experience supporting ODBC/SQL database(s) associated within EDI products.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of EDI standards (ANSI X12, EIDFACT) and common XML standards is a plus.
- Knowledge of RAMP and BooMi as EDI application is a plus.
- Strong understanding of EDI concepts including transaction set structure, standards compliance, and communication concepts required.
- Working knowledge of FTP/AS2/VAN and other communications protocols.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Accellos WM system is a plus.
- Computer literate and proficient on Office applications.
- Must be a self-starter, team player, result driven and possess the ability to multitask.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!