Email Marketing Strategist
New York, NY | Contract to Direct Hire
- Job Title: Email Strategist
- Location: New York City
- Status: Contract to Direct Hire
- Compensation - Based on experience
Our client just minutes from Penn Station New York, is currently seeking a strong communicator with 3+ years of experience to join their growing team and work on Email Marketing Strategy.
Qualified candidates must be able to meet onsite for an interview for this position. He/She will be responsible for strategizing and implementing new email marketing and push notification campaign ideas to better engage the clients' customers. This person will also analyze marketing data to better communicate with customers while growing the company' s customer base.
- Recommend ideas and implement new strategies to engage with customers.
- End-to-end management of push campaigns.
- Provide an effective mode of communication to customers via push notifications and email.
- Analyze marketing data and trends to better communicate with various target markets.
- Implement and test new email marketing and push strategies.
- Communicate and coordinate with various departments to ensure that the email marketing and push campaigns are implemented efficiently.
- HTML and design knowledge.
Qualified candidates should have excellent communication skills as well as a relevant degree in Marketing. Email writing and marketing skills must be strong and in order to be considered, this individual MUST have experience and knowledge of push notifications.
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated IT Talon Recruiter today. Benefits available while contract and referral bonus' paid out!
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!