IT Business Services Analyst - International
East Petersburg, PA | Direct Hire
- Position: IT Business Services Analyst - International Group
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $60, 000-$80, 000
- Remote Option: None
A financial services company is presently looking for a Business Analyst to add to their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals. Perform enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions. Creates visual models, elicits, & documents requirements.
- Provides second level application services support to internal business users. Performs in depth research and identify sources of production issues. Investigates and documents root cause analysis of issues. Focused on the delivery of the service’ s business outcomes and Key Performance Indicators, when determining work priorities.
- Work closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities. Build and foster relationships across multiple organizations.
- Provides impact analysis of process and technical change requests to existing service. Analyzes impact of Information Technology environment changes and upgrades on the application services and coordinates testing and change management. Analyzes trends in application support tickets and executes problem management practices to eliminate recurring incidents. Assists in the development and execution of test plans, and documents results as necessary. Documents solutions in the Information Technology Service Management system to increase first level ticket resolution. Maintains system documentation.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field. (Preferred)
3 or more years Business analysis and software support. Advanced PC skills to including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or similar word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications. Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills. (Required)
3 or more years Financial services sector, with a working understanding of bank technology, knowledge of primary banking applications and general banking experience. Database query tools such as SQL or similar tools and languages. Performing business process analysis, collecting, and writing business and functional requirements, including process and data flows, in support of technology investments. (Preferred)
Financial services IT experience, supporting the International line of business
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!