IT Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer II
East Petersburg, PA | Direct Hire
- Position: IT Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer II
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $90, 000-$95, 000
- Remote Option: None
Serves as a senior member of the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management application support team that is responsible for the development, configuration, administration, and support of the enterprise Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management environment.
- Provide advanced administrative and operational support for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Advocate the use of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management to improve processes, controls and reporting. Design and develop Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management solutions that deliver the business capability necessary to support company objectives.
- Effectively design, document, and manage both internal custom and third-party managed solution layers in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management. Identify and effectively work with current and new external vendors to provide solutions.
- Manage application upgrades and provide leadership via communication and coordination with all involved parties.Interact with Business Relationship Managers, Business Service Managers, and application architects to identify and evaluate the impact of new or upgraded technologies on the service.
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design.
- Work with Project Managers to resolve issues and minimize project risks. Manage or assist in the management of assigned projects assuring target dates are achieved and quality is maintained.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure.
- Serve as a track lead on projects that impact or incorporate the use of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management.
- Write custom reports in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SQL Reporting Services, and FRx Report Designer.
- Code product features and validates end-to-end execution and performance of business processes. Manage the integrity of all information, workflows, reports, and filters utilized in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management. Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades. Demonstrate superior attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills. Analyze and define workflow, business processes and data flows, documenting solutions with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Develop test plan, execute plan and document results. Assumes a lead role in the development of training curriculum.
5 or more years Developing solutions with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management. Developing workflows utilizing systems such as OnBase, SharePoint, or Dynamics Customer Relationship Management. (Required)
Developing SQL Reporting Services or similar report writers with source control integration. Advanced understanding of software development lifecycle management with emphasis on Agile techniques and methodologies such as SCRUM and XP.
Utilizing image manipulation software such as Adobe Photoshop or Paint.Net. Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office, Visio, and Adobe. Project management and technical writing using writing products like Use Cases, Test Scripts, and User Guides. Performing interviewing, listening, facilitation, observational, writing, interpersonal, and modeling skills.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!