IT Project Manager
Bloomfield, CT | Contract
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Job Location: Bloomfield, CT
- Contract Duration: through December 2017
- Technologies many include AIX, MQ Client and Mainframe, Filenet, Connect Direct, Informatica, DB2, UDB, Oracle, Websphere, JBOSS, or Network technologies supporting Call Centers.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Partners with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools. Also understands human resources policies and practices and change management techniques.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Project Management certificate may be required.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects and requires prior management, supervisory, or team leader experience.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!