Infrastructure Engineer (Informatica / DataStage)
Greenwood Village, CO | Contract
- Position: Infrastructure Engineer ( Informatica / Datastage )
- Location: Greenwood Village, CO / Remote
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 1 year +
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
- Option for Remote: Yes
A Health Insurance company located in Greenwood Village, CO is presently looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience in Datastage and Informatica.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provides engineering leadership and oversight on design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Responsible for the most complex, multi-site, multi domain activities and integration. Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
- Partners with IT leadership on engineering related issues and strategies.
- May manage infrastructure engineers on a project basis.
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows OS operation.
- Experience with Data Modeling and metadata management.
- Three years or more experience in system administration with strong skills in installation, configuration & upgrade of software.
- Ability to research & analyze software installation requirements and prepare pre-requisites. Should be able to fix installation errors.
- Experience in configuring security both at tool and system level.
- Working experience with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills and have experience in analyzing server logs.
- Very good with Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, PostgresSQL and DB2.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge & experience ERWin Data Modeler.
- Knowledge & experience Podium.• Knowledge of IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge of Teradata, Hadoop eco system.
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six, typically eight or more years’ experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, be a quick learner and have the necessary required experience listed above. Strong communication skills are also essential for this client and the ability to work in an enterprise level environment.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!