Junior Application Engineer
Dayton, NJ | Direct Hire
Position: Junior Application Engineer
Location: Central NJ
Status: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $40, 000 - 50, 000K
Remote Option: Not Available
A Global Automotive Manufacturer company is presently looking for a Junior Application Engineer to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity for a well-rounded candidate with a few years of experience to come in and working on coding, testing and deploying applications.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Coding, testing and documentation for enterprise application implementations
- Creating documents such as release plans for production releases
- Deploying and debug applications in the development environment
- Troubleshooting environmental issues in QA
- Multi-tiered custom application design & development
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Microsoft Skills: MVC, Razor
- Understanding of SQL database principals including database triggers, SQL syntax and stored procedures
- Strong Web Development Experience preferred
Candidate will be responsible for:
? Design use case scenarios for each application; develop business workflow diagrams and/or logic flowcharts; develop pseudo code and produce proof of concepts; evaluate complex data management and sourcing issues and identify resolutions; present application design to project team and stakeholders
Gather details pertaining to business processes and workflow; compile list of requirements to resolve a business need; generate options for solutions; draft a complete project scope pertaining to business purpose, solution and estimated resources
Produce scheduled status reports; develop and maintain project plans utilizing a recognized PMP tool; articulate risks and or issues impeding a successful implementation (on-time, within scope, within budget); present progress to project team and stakeholder.
Benefits include Medical and Dental insurance and 2 weeks’ vacation. This team based organization enjoys having internal team based fun tournaments, community volunteering, and celebrating and doing fun things around the holidays.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!