Junior Front End Engineer
New York, NY | Direct Hire
- Position: Junior Front-End Engineer
- Location: New York, New York
- Status: Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary: $90, 000-$100, 000
· Define, code, test, and deploy new features with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
· Utilize latest HTML5, CSS, and JS techniques to produce highly-performant, informative, and beautiful user experiences for clients.
· Work cross-functionally with UX, Product, and other Engineering teams. Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes.
· Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time.
· Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and front-end application architecture.
· Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
· 2 years of front-end software development experience
· In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
· Experience in developing in Responsive websites
· Experience with ReactJS, Redux/Flex.
· Be a proactive self-starter, energetic, upbeat, with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Interest in ad technology and startup culture
· Experience with server-side front-end development, including API design, implementing controllers and integrating with other services - Bonuses: ReactJS, Dust JS, Less Css, SQL, Play framework
· Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once. As a startup we move very fast and we need a candidate who can roll with the punches.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Health insurance, vision, and dental
- Collaborative team and fun culture
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!