Junior Java Engineer
South Plainfield, NJ | Contract to Direct Hire
- Systems Engineer
- Central NJ
- Type: Contract to hire
- Salary/Hourly: Dependent on experience, but prefer junior to mid-level profiles.
Employees are provided with mentoring and training as they are continually exposed to emerging technologies and encouraged to learn and apply new skills.
This candidate will work in small teams applying cutting-edge technology to build innovative solutions across a myriad of industries.
The Systems Engineers serve on a team of developers to develop, test and deploy the identity infrastructure for their clients.
Under the direction of the Technical Lead, the Systems Engineers perform the tasks and activities of the project, developing and testing the IAM solution, including:
- Installing and configuring software products
- Configuring resource adapters
- Developing workflows, forms, rules and notifications using a combination of product configuration and custom Java code
- Executing unit and system test plans
- Investigating and rectifying issues
- BA / BS in Computer Science or related field
- Education and academic experience developing in Java
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Web application development
- Java based technologies: J2EE, Java EE, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JSP, Servlets, etc.
- Directory servers such as Sun / Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), Oracle Unified Directory / Virtual Directory, Microsoft Active Directory or other LDAP server
- Database products Oracle, MySQL and development using SQL
- Web / App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic
Operating Systems: Any Unix or Linux variant (Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Windows
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!