Lead Android Engineer
New York, NY | Direct Hire
- Position: Lead Android Engineer
- Location: New York City
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $130, 000-$150, 000
The Company has a rich application that relies on HTTP networking, data persistence, and a highly customized user interface to deliver a responsive, stable, and intuitive point of sale product.
As a Lead Android engineer you are expected to be a leader in shaping the future direction of this application along with having a team of Android folks reporting to them.
- Taking ownership of large features
- Building new features and fixing bugs
- Employing an agile process that includes pair programming, testing and code reviews
- Participating in / leading the process of QA and Beta for features that you own because quality is paramount
- Mentoring of junior engineers through pair programming
- Giving technical presentations
- Anticipating problems with features owned by you
- Expert level Object Oriented design knowledge
- At least 3 years of Android application development in a professional environment or enough relevant experience
- At least 1 year of full Android development lifecycle experience
- At least 1 year of unit testing with mobile applications
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Experience training junior engineers
If you have:
Links to your Github profile, your personal projects, and etc would be great to send along with your resume if you are interested.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!