Lead Software Developer
Dresher, PA | Direct Hire
Position: Lead Software Developer
Location: Dresher, PA
Status: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $120, 000-$125, 000
One of our top growing companies is presently looking for Lead Developers to join their team in PA.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 5-10+ years of experience developing software & systems for medium to large business environments
- At least 5+ year’ s hands-on experience with one of the programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, C, Java and Python)
- Strong experience with the Microsoft technology stack
- Strong experience with good design principles (patterns, cohesion/coupling, S.O.L.I.D.)
- Strong object-oriented design experience data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development
- Experience with writing clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, automation, design patterns, refactoring etc.)
- Strong experience working with other developers, quality engineers (QE), ops engineers and support engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continual operation and passion for developing good software.
- Experience participating in design discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience mentoring and leading more-junior developers.
- Independently analyze, implement, test, document and maintain new and current software applications in support of achieving the business goals.
- Assisting in estimating and planning throughout the software development life cycle.
- Supporting people and process improvement strategies for the organization.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by the company to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to the company or clients.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Responsible for supervision of software engineers, software developments teams and process
- Coach and mentor software developer, develop staff skills, provide continuous feedback
- Lead and manage direct reports and set clear goals and objectives
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity or experience with Agile engineering practices (test driven development, continuous integration and pair programming, etc.)
- Experience in open source development
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, HTTP Proxies)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with multi-threaded applications and memory management
- Experience with working with legacy code
- Passionate about continuously deploying software in the Cloud
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!