Manager, Advanced Analytics
Wayne, NJ | Direct Hire
Our Client in North Jersey is seeking a Manager of Advanced Analytics to directly join their team.
The Advanced Analytics team empowers the organization through the development of predictive algorithms, novel analytical methodologies, and actionable solutions to complex business problems. As Manager of Advanced Analytics, you will work on a highly visible, flexible, collaborative team with analysts of diverse backgrounds and skill sets to solve the most challenging problems in retail.
- Execute and evaluate appropriate analyses (predictive modeling, cluster analysis, collaborative filtering, etc.) given an array of tactical and strategic objectives.
- Utilize statistical and data manipulation packages to develop innovative approaches to complex business opportunities.
- SME in both analytical data sources and tools/methodologies. Develop training and competencies within both Advanced Analytics team and broader analytics group.
- Build and grow relationships with business stakeholders. Uncover business opportunities, translate to actionable analytic projects, and see those projects through from conception to implementation.
- Interface closely with technology partners to manage analytical environment, acquire data sets, and develop production applications.
- MBA or graduate degree in Applied Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field with 3+ years’ work experience in an analytics environment.
- Exceptional prioritization / delegation / time management skills. Experience leading project-based teams.
- Expertise building and evaluating supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
- Experience working with large data volumes. Familiarity with ETL, relational databases, and SQL.
- Ability to digest business problems and translate needs into an analytic context.
- Self-starter attitude with willingness to learn and master new technologies and analytical techniques.
- Creativity in the face of constraint; “ I can solve this” mentality.
- Strong programming and analytical skills in a major analytics software package (e.g. R, SAS, Python).
- Experience developing / managing a Hadoop environment.
- Experience with POS, clickstream, unstructured, text, or social data.
- Experience developing and deploying predictive models into production.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!