Microsoft Systems Senior Architect
Wayne, NJ | Direct Hire
Our Client in North Jersey is seeking a Systems Architectt to directly join their team.
The Microsoft Systems Senior Architect will be primarily responsible for design and the day-to-day support/maintenance of the AD, DNS and DHCP infrastructure for Microsoft servers and clients globally. Additional responsibilities include the development/deployment of migrating the infrastructure from 2008 to 2016, implementing DDNS, end point security, whitelisting and SOX/PCI compliance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for application support/maintenance and development activities for Microsoft AD infrastructure in a global 7 by 24 environment
- Technical Liaison responsible to coordinate and conduct in-depth knowledge transfer from the various application teams for all project development and implementations slated to be deployed via Microsoft AD in order to provide seamless integration into production and provide best of class software delivery service.
- Responsible to enforce technical development standards, along with creation of enterprise technical documentation for all support/maintenance development activities
- Responsible to coordinate and participate on Crisis Management incidents for all areas of responsibility with a high level of urgency in order to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible to review client hardware/software roadmaps and provide recommendations which may include a formal RFP process.
- Working with user experience researchers to design and observe usability studies
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of professional experience with depth of IT experience that includes large enterprise infrastructure and middleware platform services and teams
- Experience supporting 24x7 business operations and working with both on-site and remote technical teams
- Exceptional support/maintenance delivery skills
- Mastery of the Microsoft Windows OS and other operating systems that may tie into the AD infrastructure. E.g. Red Hat, MAC
- Expert scripting in VBS and Powershell.
- Expert in common hardware for desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Expert understanding of Microsoft infrastructure technologies and operating systems; Azure, MOM, browsers, performance monitoring, virtual technology and streaming OS.
- Familiar with the following applications is a plus: Tripwire, Cisco VPN, Sophos AV protection.
- Understanding of SOX and PCI compliance
- Understanding of Project Management, KPI and product lifecycles.
- Assertive, energetic, and results-driven IT professional who has the ability to succeed in a results-focused organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of what it is to be an internal service provider
- Strong understanding of IT security and risk management
- Ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!