Mid Level Front End Engineer
New York, NY | Direct Hire
- Position: Mid Level Front-End Engineer
- Location: New York, New York
- Status: Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary: $90, 000-$120, 000
Our client is looking for a Front end engineer to join their current team of talented engineers. While this is an individual contributor role they are looking for someone who would be excited to collaborate across the stack and across functions.
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, and maintainable code.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arrises.
- 5+ years experience developing with core front-end technologies.
- Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
- Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
- Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
- Experience with React combined with Flux/Redux is preferred.
- Understanding of modular design patterns.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass or Less).
- Experience developing/implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
- Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development methodology.
- A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!