PC Refresh Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Position: PC Refresh Coordinator
Location: Center City Philadelphia PA
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- May instruct, direct, and check the work of business analysis personnel.
- Acts a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration.
- Scheduling, and driving key activities for the PC Refresh program on daily basis
- Primary responsibility, to efficiently manage the asset life cycle process for lease returns and refresh activity
- Responsible for all logistics and communications across the enterprise for the PC Refresh program
- Maintain policies, process, and procedural documentation in a centralized repository (SharePoint) based on standards within the PC Refresh program
- Monitor, support and resolve all actions within the Endpoint Lifecycle mailbox (ELM)
- Being customer centric is key when driving key activities for our customer base
- Maintain, analyze, and report metrics of Endpoint Hardware Asset Management, PC refresh program efforts
- Accountable for driving key activities in the Endpoint Hardware Asset Management functions.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in IT, specifically Endpoint Hardware Asset Management within Asset Lifecycle process, PC Refresh and LANDesk Process Manager
- Utilize and apply continuous improvement methodologies to identify and implement improvement opportunities within the Endpoint Hardware Asset Management process
- Effectively communicate across all levels of Enterprise Client Computing to gain consensus prior to implementing new and/or changes to current program, processes and procedures
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least six, typically eight years of solid, diverse work experience in IT.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!