Product Manager- Salesforce
Brooklyn, NY | Direct Hire
Position: Product Manager- Salesforce
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Status: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $130, 000-$150, 000
A client of ours in New York is looking to bring on a Product Manager to join their team. They are a company that pioneered consumer experience technology for health insurance with the power to change an industry.
They are seeking an experienced Product Manager who will help lead their effort to build out and productize the various digital experiences. They are interested in individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges.
• Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, Sales and Marketing) through market requirements and product positioning.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with all departments to execute.
• Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
• Analyzing prospects for product fit and as potential partners.
• Assessing market differentiation by comparing the Zipari product suite to competitors' products.
• Conducting market research and analysis to support product pricing and preparation of ROI analyses.
• Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
• Taking ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
• Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
• Experience building products with Salesforce is required.
• 6+ years working in health insurance CRM/Member Service workflows is required.
• Demonstrated success bringing various products to market is a must.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
• Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
• Very strong collaboration skills
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited Metrocard
• Equity and future growth possibilities
• Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
• Generous vacation and leave policies
• Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture
• Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!