Project Manager, Enterprise Storage Engineering
Windsor, CT | Contract
Job Title: Project Manager, Enterprise Storage Engineering
Job Location: Windsor, CT
Contract Duration: 4 months+
**2 positions available
As the Project Management for Enterprise Storage Engineering, you will help the firm deliver safe, secure, reliable, and high-speed data and storage management capabilities. In this role, you will drive the continuous development and improvement of this global enterprise data storage environment for all RBC business units. You will work within the broader Engineering team to provide world-class team development and management, innovative thought leadership, and drive functional change into the environment, this role helps navigate through a the continuously changing storage technology environment.
- Deliver projects, platform or service built on storage (e.g., SAN, NAS, Object) technologies as necessary in a self-motivated manner and consistent with Engineering Release Plan and project deliverables
- Manage the implementation of an Object-store based, cloud-compatible storage model that supports multiple types of service clusters, e.g., IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, etc.
- Develop and position key change communication messages ensuring a consistent voice for the change mandate, partnering with leaders to drive the change agenda
- Support strategic direction for storage product and service development that achieves differentiation and enhances overall service improvements and profitability in line with strategic business goals
- Partner with broader Engineering leadership to work collaterally in support of the overall strategic roadmap for current- and next-generation storage products
- Participate in developing Strategic Roadmap for Next Generation Infrastructure
- Support multiple service platforms,
- Collect correlate and prepare weekly monthly and qrtly reports, gather information and prepare in presentation form
- Maintain inventory DB with very detailed data points
Skills Needed to Fulfill the role:
- Minimum 10 overall experience
- Demonstrated Project Management: Experience managing complex projects crossing multiple teams to deliver goals and objectives
- Ability to build close relationships with clients
- Bachelor' s or Master' s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Project Management certificate may be required.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role and 5 years managing projects.
- Overall responsibility for project decisions and resources.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!