Brooklyn, NY | Direct Hire
- Position: Python Django Developer
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $110, 000- $150, 000
One of our clients in New York is looking for an onsite Python Django Developer who wants to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges.The team members have strong work ethics, believe in what the company is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’ s goals.
• Design and develop cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
• Design and implement RESTful API’ s using Python.
• Support and maintain existing software products, applications and interfaces.
• Evaluate emerging technologies, open source libraries and provide recommendations.
• Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
• Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
• Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
• Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
• Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8).
• Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask.
• Strong knowledge of building RESTful API’ s using Python.
• Strong understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy
• Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
• Experience with developing AngularJS 1.x applications.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge with Linux-based development.
• Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus.
• Knowledge of event driven programming in Python is a plus.
• Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment is a plus.
• Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
• Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Competitive salary
• Equity and future growth possibilities
• Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
• Generous vacation and leave policies
• Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture
• Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!