New York, NY | Contract
Title: Qlikview Developer
Type: Long-term contract
Rate: Dependent on experience
- Design and implement state of the art technology (dashboard/reporting) solutions for Finance reporting need like Fin39, Trading Balance Sheet, FRY-9C and FRY-11.
- Perform data analysis, interpret key data elements and write technical documents to capture the blue print of the technology solutions.
- Develop data models to support dimensionality of the solution and perform data sizing to meet the performance needs.
- Develop reports/dashboards which are intuitive and bring data insights to the end user using Qlik platform.
- Maintain, upgrade, and clean up code base in accordance with industry best practices.
- Enhance and support existing portfolio of reports and dashboards.
- Participate in database design, optimization, and migration.
- Implement proof of concept for evaluation of new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor’ s degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics, Engineering or similar. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of working experience in the area of Business Intelligence.
- Strong Dashboarding/Reporting/ETL background.
- 5+ years of experience in! Qlik and SQL.
- Experience with working in investment banking regulatory environment is desirable.
- Experience with working on huge data sets and architect dashboarding/reporting solutions.
- Understanding multi-tiered application architecture and relational database schema required.
- Basic knowledge on capital markets and OTC derivatives preferred.
- Good communications skills along with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and Results oriented team player.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!