Fort Lee, NJ | Direct Hire
Title: Reporting Analyst
Salary: ~ $125, 000, but dependent on experience
Location: North NJ
Must have: SQL report writing & healthcare experience
Preferred: IBM Cognos, EPIC
Summary Job Description:
The Senior Reporting analyst is responsible for architecting reporting and analytics solutions in support of reporting needs. This role requires a strong knowledge of data warehouse solutions and how those solutions can meet the needs of a large and diverse organization. The Senior Analyst will report to a Manager or Assistant Director and assist with managing vendor relationships and ensure the data warehouse performs as designed and expected. The Senior Analyst will also create the most complex and in-depth reports and online dashboards that our client requires. The Senior Analyst must be able to explain this complex technology in a way that allow business users to understand and embrace its use. Developing relationships with Revenue Operations and Clinical Operations is an important element of the success of this role. The Senior Analyst will also be responsible for planning projects and executing on those plans. A “ can do” attitude with a proven track record of solving complex problems with simple solutions is required.
- BA/BS in Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field required.
- Progressive experience with healthcare financial data warehouse creation and support.
- Demonstrated expertise with IBM Cognos, Impromtu and PowerPlay.
- Minimum of three year’ s experience successfully leading projects within data warehouse teams.
- Experience with Practice Management and Clinical computer systems and the ETL process.
- Knowledge of healthcare financial Key Performance and Operational Indicators (KPI/KOI).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form. This position requires the ability to interact positively, constructively and effectively with employees and professional staff. Must be a motivated individual with a positive and exceptional work ethic. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to educate all levels of professional staff on warehouse structure and capabilities.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards in Cognos 10.X, 11.X as well as Strong SQL report writing.
- Experience working in a large academic medical center.
- Prior experience with data support, maintenance and upgrades.
- Successful rollout of distributed dashboards and reports using industry leading tools and applications.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!