SAP Project Manager
Secaucus, NJ | Contract
- Job Title: SAP Project Manager
- Location: Northern, NJ
- Status: 1 Year Contract
- Remote: No
Seeking a Project Manager to work for an exciting world famous company in Northern, NJ. This person will be responsible for the delivery of a successful SAP implementation initiative and this project is estimated to be 1 year long. This position does require an onsite interview.
Project Manager wanted with ERP Enterprise implementation experience in a large-scale environment. Hands on proactive approach to managing projects is expected - with full responsibility for all aspects of a project including executing the project within scope, schedule and budget. Experience in managing projects with multiple streams of work is crucial. Both internal and external resources.
- Lead the delivery effort across multiple technical teams, drive schedules and track status, escalate issues and risks for discussion and resolution with peers, senior business and IT leadership.
- Experience with fostering and maintaining relationships with business sponsors.
- Experience with creating and executing a Cutover plan is required.
- Risk Management experience is required. Experience with creating a risk management plan and risk mitigation activities.
- Experience with driving user adoption and training is required.
- Advanced Project Planning Skills (WBS, estimation, and resourcing) is essential.
- Responsible for communication of the project status to the sponsor and stakeholder community.
- Accountable for ensuring quality and timely delivery for all project activities.
- Act as a liaison between Business, IT and Project Management.
- Drive ownership of action items from the internal project team that contribute to broader deliverables.
- Plan, coordinate and present at Governance Leadership committees. Responsible for reporting status across various streams of deliverables.
- Identify and understand cross-functional interdependencies.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics. Proactively escalate issues.
- Active participation at daily status meetings and closely track open items/takeaways.
- Prepare and manage resource plans by accounting for individual allocations, task-based priorities and overall project schedule.
- Prepare project status decks and conduct weekly project status meeting
- Manage testing metrics and report on progress.
- Develop and manage the Master Project Plan at a granular level.
- Responsible for creation of meeting agendas and summaries.
- Develop and maintain change control related deliverables from project team.
- Bachelor' s and / or Master' s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 7 years of IT project management experience - application development and deployment
- Expertise with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Expertise with SAP or similar sized ERP Enterprise Implementations
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
Competitive benefits offered along with great company culture. If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated Talon IT Recruiter today! Great referral bonus for any referrals placed.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!