New York, NY | Contract
Title: SQL/SSIS Engineer
Type: 1+ year contract
The position calls for an integration engineer with financial product experience to develop ETL processes between back office and downstream systems. Primary overall project is to build out a new derivative trading platform.
- Work with team lead and business users to understand requirements
- build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- build downstream ETL processes as necessary
- 3+ years within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income and/or derivative products.
- 5+ years building batch based processes via ETL using Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- 5+ years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2016.
- 5+ years overall experience in software development. Experience in a structured language is required. Preferred language: .NET/C#.
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
* College degree required.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!