Senior UI Developer
Hoboken, NJ | Direct Hire
Title: UI Developer
Location: North NJ
Salary: (Dependent on experience) Up to $150K + bonus eligibility
- Create Web application front end as per design and application architecture;
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Established coding standards and group procedures
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with business development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
- 8-12 years’ experience working in an IT environment;
- 5-8 years’ experience developing complex User Interface applications with current frontend technology stack;
- 2 – 5 years developing User Interface applications with MEAN technology stack and Dojo;
- Strong knowledge of wireframes, visual designs, design standards, and Visual Toolkit.
- Adept at problem solving and translating business/organization needs into web application interface development.
- Demonstrated understanding of system behaviors and functionality.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and Agile methodology,
- Demonstrated ability to understand IT implications from projects and business requirements.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate extremely effectively with all parties including business professionals and technical professionals.
- Must be able to be understood by all parties;
- Must not have any translation restrictions or hindrances while working with multiple professionals;
Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
Professional, assertive and collegial
Ability to multitask
Excellent problem solving skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Local candidate – NY Metro Area
Stable career history
Previous Insurance / Re-Insurance Experience
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!