Server Support Engineer
Bedminster, NJ | Direct Hire
- Job Title: Server Support Engineer
- Location: Bridgewater, NJ Area
- Status: Full Time - Direct Hire
- Remote: No
- Salary: $95, 000 - $105, 000
Our client in the Bridgewater area is currently seeking a Server Support Engineer to work in their location in a full time direct hire capacity. This position does require overtime work hours with an on call rotation schedule.
The Server Support Engineer will be considered the 3rd line support professional responsible for the preparation, configuration, support and deployment of the company' s server, storage, Active Directory, virtual and back up infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a collaborate team in a very innovative and creative environment. Great company benefits, work like balance and opportunity to grow with a well known and reputable organization.
- Maintain and support Microsoft Active Directory.
- Maintain and support VMWare and XenServer virtual environments.
- Support Microsoft Exchange and Office365.
- Maintain and support IBM DS4800, EMC VMAX, HP 3PAR storage arrays.
- Support Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments.
- Liaise with other internal teams and external suppliers as necessary.
- Own support issues through to resolution, providing regular feedback to users and updating calls as appropriate in Eservice desk.
- Respond to alerts from monitoring services and investigate as necessary.
- To design and prepare HP/Dell equipment in accordance with comapny Infrastructure standards.
- To configure and install the physical equipment and install configure O/S and patch management of all servers, databases and applications.
- Support and monitor all servers and disk arrays.
Required skills, experience and knowledge:
- Ability to diagnose and fix Server hardware / software issues.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Good Understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Active Directory and group policy.
- VMWare and XenServer.
- Microsoft networking infrastructure i.e.: DHCP, DNS
- HP Servers and HP SIM/Dell Servers and Dell OpenManage.
- HP DataProtector
- Storage Area Networks
- SAN Technology
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!