Sr. DevOps Engineer
545 Washington Boulevard Hudson County, NJ 07310
- Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Status: Direct Hire or contract to hire
- Remote: Temporarily then onsite in Jersey City NJ
- Design and build automated DevOps processes and procedures
- Design build plans, assist developers with AWS services configurations
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion
- Provide direction to developers with troubleshooting and application errors due to configuration issues
- Debug production outages and take actions resulting from root cause analysis
- Monitor production environment and act to keep systems stable and running
- Lead production deployments and provide off-hour support when needed to troubleshoot problems with mission-critical applications
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with Agile Development Teams to ensure teams adhere to CICD guidelines in following DevOps processes
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including scripting, integration, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Science/Computer Science / Information Technology and 5 plus years of relevant overall experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in an AWS environment
- Knowledge of cloud base Git hosting providers like Bitbucket, GitHub and branch management and merging
- Experience setting up CICD pipelines using Jenkins
- Fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies
- Knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data analytics
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
- Technical knowledge of IT processes to include configuration management, networking, database management, application coding, availability, data center operations, etc.
- Preferably certified in AWS skills
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about what they do, always looking to find solutions to complex problems. We need someone with an ownership mindset, who can communicate well at all levels within the Enterprise. You will get the chance to work with a diverse group of talented professionals.
This opportunity give you access to excellent benefits, medical/vision/dental, 401k and competitive employment packages. Excellent company culture and career growth/advancement opportunities. If you are looking for your long term “ home” – this is it!
Meet Your Recruiter
Fun Facts: Taylor Swift's #1 Fan, lover of the Fast and the Furious franchise, and avid snowboarder.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!