Trading Systems Developer
New York City, NY | Direct Hire
- Title: Developer
- Location: New York City
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $120, 000
Summary of Department/Position:
This Developer will sit in a group that measures and monitors the trading, hedging, and marketing activities while providing transparency to Senior Management of the underlying risks on a consistent basis across the company.
- Maintenance and development of risk applications/db/reports.
- Direct implementation of robust enterprise technology solutions for key processes.
- Complete comprehension of all Risk Management data elements.
- Documentation of application/tools and policies & procedure updates.
- 0-3 years’ experience within an IT group.
- Strong skills in SQL/SSIS/SSRS, VBA, and C#.
- Understanding relational database design.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with team members.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Competence with Matlab and/or R.
- Familiarity with commodities is a plus.
- Understanding of systems and processes typically conducted by Market Risk, Credit, and Compliance departments. Examples include understanding concepts such as Greeks, Option Valuation, VaR, Exposure, Collateral, and Margin, Position Reconciliation, and Trade Reporting.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!