New York, NY | Direct Hire
- Position: UX/UI Designer
- Location: New York, New York
- Status: Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary: $90, 000-$130, 000
One of our Start up and growing clients is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team! Candidates must have a high level of experience in user interface / user experience design and web application product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development using agile methodology between Graphic Designers, HTML/CSS Layout developers, and Software Engineering team.
An amazing level of attention to detail is a must. Someone who knows best practices, can document them, and insure all UI/UX design follows those detailed specifications. The candidate should have experience with User Interviews, working within a design team, B2B or B2C technology tools experience is a big plus.
- Serve as design lead on our new products (widget, Instipoll, dashboard)
- Apart of product ideation team
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
- Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Manage design team output.
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications
- Information Architecture and Wireframing
- Build Interactive Prototypes for the web applications
- Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive workflows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications.
- Stay abreast of UX trends, as well as corporate and industry standards looking for creative ideas
- Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
- Bachelor’ s degree in graphic design, marketing, computer science, or other related fields
- 5+ years of UI/UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas with differing opinions
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details
- A passion for championing UX and innovation.
- Wireframe and prototyping experience
- Skilled in using design, wireframing, and use case tools
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Portfolio showing your UI and UX skills is required
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!