Web Developer II - .NET/Angular2
Fresno, CA | Direct Hire
Our Client in Fresno CA is seeking a Web Developer to directly join their team.
Our Client' s purpose is to transform the health of our communities, one person at a time. We have added thousands of jobs in the past year to meet this goal. As a Fortune 500 company, our Client is a diversified, multi-national healthcare
enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs. In this role you will be supporting the client' s Pharmacy Benefits Management business. As a combined PBM and specialty drug management solution that is integrated across the medical and pharmacy benefit, we offer full-service pharmacy benefit management and high-touch pharmacy solutions. We customize pharmacy solutions and innovate for our clients, and we deliver personal, caring service for the individuals they serve.
Our Client significantly improves financial, clinical and operational performance by using expertise, systems, data and analytics to cut waste, manage cost trends, and ensure each member uses the right drug at the right time.
Position Purpose: Design, program, test, debug and maintain web based applications. Produce optimized Websites that adhere to standards. Serve as a mentor to junior developers. Building mobile application and member portal for clients using a combination of technologies including .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 2, and IONIC. In the near future we will be migrating to cloud based development, building on a Docker platform in a privatized container, and incorporating NoSQL databases. This is a fast-paced, high growth development team using cutting edge technology. You will be putting new web site features in front of our members that will be a game changer for the business.
- Design and develop components of multi-tiered web applications
- Interact regularly with others in the company to understand requirements and devise solutions
- Participate in different stages of development including requirements analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
- Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality code
- Develop and design web pages and websites through use of graphics, scripting languages and multimedia
- Provide guidance, training and support to junior level developers
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time off
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Free parking*
- On-site company café at most locations
- On-site car wash and oil change service*
- On-site fitness center*
- Dry cleaning service*
- Discounts at local fitness centers
- Discounts for select local and national products and services
*Available at some locations
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of web application development experience with C# (ASP.NET), HTML, CSS, Java Script, or experience with client side web development, specifically Angular2 and IONIC. A combination of both is ideal.
- GIT source control
- Automated build – i.e. Jenkins
- NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra or CouchDB)
- Strong knowledge of modeling and data retrieval (mostly through application not SQL).
License/Certification: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!