2 Crossroads Drive Somerset County, NJ 07921
- Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
- Status: Direct Hire
- Remote: No
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Do you have a background in .Net development? Are you an independent worker with a go getter attitude? Are you looking to gain exposure to cloud computing environments? We have a great opportunity for a full time Senior .Net Developer in the central NJ area. The company is experiencing tremendous growth and there are opportunities for career advancement available.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying multi-tiered windows applications in Microsoft .NET. There will be exposure with backend windows system services, database development/integration and SOA architecture design.
- Experience writing stored procedures in SQL
- Prior exposure to work within a production environment handling and escalating issues as appropriate
- .Net distributed application development
- .Net framework, Entity Framework, LINQ, MSMQ messaging/ESB, IoC and Unit testing
- Design and develop SQL Server tables, stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers in support of application design
- Exposure to ASP.NET development frameworks, controls and components within .Net
- Mentor more Jr. folks on the team
- Configuration and maintenance
- SOA Architecture and Design Experience
- Experience coaching/mentoring more Junior team members within development.
- 3+ years of experience designing and executing data driven applications.
- 5-7 years of experience programming windows applications in .NET using C#.
- 7 years of experience working with MS SQL Server 2008 and above designing SQL database as part of application design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with logging, tracing and code quality tools. Including Dynatrace and Automic.
- Exposure to the following technologies; C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, ESB Architecture/Frameworks, IoC Frameworks, OO and SOA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with static and dynamic code security tools and processes.
- Experience in working with Agile Teams and working knowledge of DevOps.
- Solid understanding of programming SQL objects (procedures, triggers, views, functions).
- B.S. Computer Science or other similar degree.
We are looking for a .Net Developer that is able to work independently as well as in a team environment. In this role, you should have good attention to detail with strong analytical skills. Excellent company benefits available along with a strong bonus. If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity, please contact Talon today! We offer referral bonuses.
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!