Madison, WI 53704 | Contract
- Location: Madison WI
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 15 months+
A Clinical Research Organization with offices located in Madison WI is presently looking for a .NET Developer to add to their team. Candidate is required to have at least 5 years experience in C# and .NET, along with 5 years of web stack experience. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement enhancements, revisions to meet the needs of the business.
* Deliver solutions as required and requested, according to agreed timeline, ensuring solutions conform to company standards and SOPs.
* Participate in the delivery of quality software through effective design and peer reviewing of code, unit testing
* Involve in the full system life cycle and is responsible for design, code, test, implement, maintain and support application software that is delivered within time and cost budget.
Work-related aspects of the position
* Has good experience in systems analysis, design and development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
* Individual must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have demonstrated good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Proven ability to work effectively as a team member and can work with limited or most of the times no supervision on projects.
* This person must be a flexible, self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
* The candidate must possess strong communications skills.
* Proven ability to follow priorities and timelines.
* Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
* Must be able to pass drug and background tests.
* 5+ years extensive object oriented coding experience in C# .NET or comparable technology
* 5+ years database experience (Oracle / SQL Server preferred)
Nice to have
* Crystal Reports development
* Experience with TFS & GIT source code repository
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!