AX Application Support Specialist
580 Howard Avenue Somerset County, NJ 08873
Job Title: AX Application Support Specialist
A global market leader in the hearing health care field is presently looking for an AX Application Support Specialist. They have a strong presence in the US market and is looking for outstanding passionate talent committed to the goals and mission of the company.
General Description and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics - AX support consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be involved in providing support to the business users for AX and related applications, participate in implementations and provide training. Candidates should be self-starters with a broad business background.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide support for all AX and related business applications issues and questions.
- Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to 3rd level support if needed
- Document and track case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
- Assist users in quality assurance testing of new software releases
- Interact with user network and support building required IT skills in the business organization
- Participate in Implementation of new software solutions
- Participate in business requirement gathering and provide input on improving business processes.
The position is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to business stakeholders and help be part of the solutions not just from a technical perspective but also to gain exposure to presenting more technical ideas or solutions. There will be many opportunities for learning and professional growth, and your career path is yours to direct based on your drive to succeed.
- Microsoft Dynamics - AX 2009/ 2012 experience is preferred
- Strong Technical understanding is required
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging errors (Problem Solver)
- Experience in training users
- The ideal candidate will be extremely detailed and structured through their own self- discipline and personal drive. While also maintaining being a team player that assists others while demonstrating strong analytical skills.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!