Application Security Administrator II
1695 East State Street East Petersburg, PA 17604 | Contract to Direct Hire
- Position: Application Security Administrator II
- Location: Lancaster PA
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 3 months
- Hourly Target Range: $17-$20
- Remote Option: No remote option
A Financial Services company is presently looking for a Application Security Administrator to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to advance one’ s career with an aggressively growing organization for a confident, passionate candidate with about 3 years of work experience.
- Responsible for application security tasks including, new, change, and delete user requests.
- Assist with conducting application reviews on a periodic basis.
- Assist in reviewing application controls as well as monitoring capabilities and procedures, working to bring risk down to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that all steps and functions are completed in accordance with regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Ensure defined procedures are followed for each task, including verification processes for required applications.
- Responsible for validating proper approvals are documented for each request. Ensure that all communication and processes are clearly documented in assigned issues and tasks.
- Follow outlined escalation procedures and ensure all aged, open tickets are reported to management on a timely basis.
- Assist management and other Application Security team members in documenting and maintaining effective internal control processes and procedures.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!