101 Williams Dr Ramsey, NJ 07446 | Direct Hire
- Position: Applications Engineer - Color Matching
- Location: North Jersey
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $70, 000- $75, 000
Our client in North Jersey is looking to bring on a full time Applications Engineer to Provide Technical Support/ Application Support for the Color & Appearance Product line to internal and external customers.
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale support for key accounts, sales force and internal personnel
- Generate technical documentation for customers, sales force, marketing material, etc.
- Assist in technical marketing activities, review blog material for technical accuracy
- Communicate activities with application team to avoid duplication of work
- Propose solutions to customers based on their requirements
- Make sample measurements with instrumentation and provide data analysis
- Delivers Color Science seminars as needed by company
- Creation of “ How to “ instructions material to be transferred into templates for distribution
- Actively participate in professional color organizations to expand and strengthen the positioning of KMSA.
- Completes tasks relative to area of expertise, ie formulation database creation.
- Completes product demonstrations where needed by the company.
- Attends trade shows as required.
- Provide Pre-sales applications support
- Provide post sales applications support & Training
- Deliver Training to Regional Sales Managers & Representatives
- Travels where needed and minimizes associated costs in accordance with company policies
- Provides customer support via phone, GOTO assist, Team viewer
- Coordinates customer support calls by communicating with Service personnel to solve customer’ s issues
- Documents customer interaction in the Sage Logix CRM system
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Physical Sciences or Physics preferred
- 5 -7 + years exposure to Color Science, using Colorimetric & Spectrophotometer instrumentation preferred
Requirements and Certifications:
- Experience with Colibri
- Strong PC & instrument hardware troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with GOTO meeting, Team viewer software
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Able to present technical information clearly in verbal & written form
- Takes initiative to do required work with minimum supervision
- Travel required as necessary approximately 30%
- Ability to lift up 45-50lbs
- Has valid driver license, valid passport
- Competitive compensation program.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!