Applications Monitoring Specialist
900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, CT 06095 | Contract
- Position: Applications Monitoring Specialist
- Location: Bloomfield, CT OR Philadelphia PA
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 2 years
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
A Health Insurance company located in Bloomfield, CT is presently looking for an Applications Monitoring Specialist to add to their growing team.
Description Of Work:
- Application Performance Monitoring tools Administration, Instrumentation, Upgrades, Agent Deployments and creating Dashboards.
- Practical experience with Java development.
- Experience with web services such as (JSON, RESTful, XML, SOAP)
- Install, upgrade, and support multi-tiered APM software products on Linux, Unix, and/or Windows platforms.
- Manage configurations and tuning to meet performance and security objectives.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure issues in conjunction with application, infrastructure, and vendor groups. Document installations, changes, and configurations.
- Need someone with application development expertise with java or .Net development who has practical experience with implementing and supporting Application Performance Monitoring tools such as any of the following; Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, CA APM, etc.
- The primary expertise and focus is on the support and instrumentation of APM tools and application development experience is helpful to bridge the divide between developers and what is analyzed in APM metrics/monitors.
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher strongly preferred in technology field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- APPLICATION PERFORMANCE
- WEB SERVICES
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!