440 9th Ave 3rd Floor New York County, NY 10001
- Status: Direct Hire
- Remote: No
- Salary: $90, 000
Are you a technical and analytical thinker with a strong aptitude to learn and grow? We are looking for a 2+ year professional looking to get your foot in the door with a great company, proven longevity across the company and a strong technical focus as the basis of growth within the company.
As a BI developer your responsibilities will be with enhancing the reporting architecture, and working on dashboard/application administration. You must have a strong aptitude towards technology, and be able to translate business requirements to technical specifications. Alternate requirements will be to verify data integrity and report accuracy. You will be working directly with other developers with report performance optimization techniques.
- MicroStrategy administration including:
- Project deployment and migration
- Users and security filters maintenance
- Usage monitoring
- MicroStrategy BI Project development lifecycle.
- Data modeling: designing the semantic layer, schema layer, dimension modeling
- End-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects (reports, cubes, interactive dashboards, documents)
- Trouble-shooting and tuning SQL queries
- Conduct business user discussions for requirements gathering and architecting solutions for BI projects.
- Train and mentor team members and business users.
- Demonstrated experience with full BI Administration cycle.
- Experience with BI architecture (tables, attributes, facts, hierarchies, etc.)
- Proficient in designing and developing reporting solutions
- Experience with Data mining; advanced analytics and predictive analysis is a plus
- Experience with advanced MicroStrategy features (distribution services, transaction services, mobile, etc.) is a plus
Excellent company benefits and a great culture offered with this role. If you or someone you know is a fit, please contact us today! Referral bonus offered and paid out!
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!