Business Analyst (Network)
1601 Chestnut Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Position: Business Analyst (Network)
- Location: Philadelphia PA; CT or MN
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 6 months
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
- Remote Option: Possible
A Health Insurance company located in Philadelphia, PA is presently looking for a Business Analyst (Network) for their growing team. This person should have a business analyst background and experience documenting IP conflicts across the network. Candidate can be located in CT, PA or MN.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Guides and advises less experienced Business Analysts.
- Highly skilled. Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Seeking a business analyst to understand and document IP conflicts across the network. The candidate would be responsible for documenting the conflicts and updating client IP management system.
- Basic Route/Switch knowledge
- IPv4 subneting experience
- Experience with IP Management Systems
- Oral and written communication skills
- Business Analysis / Systems Analysis
- Documentation experience
Bachelors degree in Information Systems or a related discipline (or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience), at least two years of experience in IT.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Avid New York Sports fan: Rangers, Yankees, and Giants, Big movie and TV fan: especially Gangster films (Goodfellas is my favorite movie of all time), Avid skier
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!