Gaithersburg, MD 20877 | Contract
Job title: Business Analyst
Contract location: Gaithersburg MD
Contract assignment through December 2018
* 1 role available
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is presently looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst who has at least 3 years working within technology.
This position provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’ s lives. Joining our team will offer you an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner --
• Participates in the development of functional business requirements and helps users assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
• Understands business processes and priorities. Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
• Develops business requirements, functional designs, process maps, user test plans, and training materials associated with business process and technology solutions. Facilitates client involvement in User Acceptance Testing.
• Works reciprocally with peers in PMO, the Application Management Organization, and Global Applications and with internal/external partners to coordinate the overall delivery of technology solutions to business groups.
• Develops working knowledge of the industry, CMA clients and technology trends; uses this information to support the continuous improvement of the CMA Process Architecture.
• Assists in providing recommendations to technology business requirements, business objectives, budgets and timelines. Provides cost estimates for project related tasks.
• Teams with senior leadership and the application development group or suppliers to ensure a timely, accurate and cost effective solution to IT business needs.
• Collaborates with the application development test team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group.
• Helps partner with functional business unit members on how to work with IT. Facilitates communication between IT and end users.
Required Education and Experience
Degree or equivalent in business discipline.
At least 3 - 5 years of successful business analysis experience, with at least 3 of those years working in technology department.
• Working knowledge of CRM/BPM deployment and maintenance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications.
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
• Ability to provide cost estimates on project tasks
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.