210 Carnegie Center Mercer County, NJ 08540-6233
Contract assignment through June 2019 initially
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Mercer County is presently looking for a Business Analyst. This role will require light PM duties to assist in coordinating tasks and track deliverables.
The Business Analyst facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes.
They manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements (business, stakeholder, solution) and support the ongoing management of the requirements.
The Business Analyst will create viable and consumable specifications including acceptance criteria in preparation for the sign-off, construction and testing of solutions. The
The Business Analyst will also be expected to act independently to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope; and is self-driven and motivated.
- B.S./M.S. degree in computer science.
- Candidate must have detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle and IT processes.
- Should have 3+ years’ experience in a QC/QA role with responsibility for electronic system compliance and computer validation in a GLP and/or GMP environment.
- Candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience in quality/compliance systems development. Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Will be able to interact effectively with team members, internal and external customers on fast paced projects.
- Desired skills/education/experience/attributes: 3+ years’ experience.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.